The game is quite popular in the gaming world. This has led to the development of different methods to get unlimited UC and PUBG Unlimited in PC, Xbox and Mobile.
Some people use hacking tools such as cheat engine or trainers like Hamachi or APKs like Lucky Patcher or APKmirror, but these are quite risky and sometimes even get you banned from the game.
There are other ways too such as getting a free PUBG account and then buying vendor items with UCI (unlimited UCI). You can also get a free account by registering your email address on some websites that provide them for free.
3 Ways to Stay Alive In PUBG
This guide will walk you through 3 ways to stay alive in PUBG.
1. Find Your Playstyle
2. Choose A Weapon
3. Figure Out The Best Settings For You
The Most Lethal Weapons In PUBG
Most players will agree that the best weapon in PUBG is the green, full-auto rifle. The green, full-auto rifle does not have a slow reload and you can fire off rounds without having to worry about recoil kicking your aim off target.
There are many weapons to choose from in PUBG such as the AKM, the M416 and the M4A1. But these weapons lack in close range combat and extended distance shooting.
The most lethal weapons in PUBG are guns with short-range damage like shotguns, SMGs or pistols. This is because there is no time for opponents to react when they are up close.
Best Places to Hide in PUBG
There are plenty of open-world games that allow players to roam around and find good hiding places. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is one of them.
This guide will help you find the best places to hide in PUBG and how to use these hiding spots to your advantage.
Top 10 Tips for Playing PUBG
1. Use the garage or loot house as your first main base. It is usually near the center of the map and has high walls that will protect you early game.
2. If you are playing solo, it is best to stick to looting buildings and chests instead of out in the open. That way you can gather armor and weapons without getting killed by other players running around on the map.
3. If you are playing solo, it’s best to stick to looting buildings and chests instead of out in the open (unless you want an adrenaline fueled fight). That way you can gather armor and weapons without getting killed by other players running around on the map, but be careful with how much ammo, explosives, or gun attachments you carry around because it could mean your death if someone finds
Tips & Tricks for Winning in PUBG
This is a list of tips and tricks that will help you win matches in PUBG mobile.
– If you’re aiming, use the center screen to aim.
– Tap on the left side of the screen for aim assist. This will help with shooting enemies from a distance.
– Tap on the right side of the screen for full control over your character’s movement and rotation. This is helpful when you need to go into narrow spaces or need to quickly turn around because an enemy is shooting at you from behind.